Domestic Renewable Energy Installation
Free no obligation, advice, surveys and quotations
Please feel free to get in touch. We will be happy to discuss your project with you and make recommendations whether you're just getting started or have specific technical requirements. We can usually provide a rough estimate over the phone and can provide quotations based on either a site visit or submission of plans.
No hard sell
We are committed to providing an honest and ethical service. As members of both the Solar Trade Association and the RECC assurance code we are obliged to follow strict rules about how we conduct our business and the accuracy of advice we supply. For more information about this visit the RECC website. Our staff tend to come from technical or trade backgrounds rather than sales and all have a personal interest in green issues.
We have well qualified staff and years of experience in design, consultation, supply, training and installation of renewable systems for domestic and commercial customers. We have a range of software design & modelling tools. Please visit our design page for more info.
All installation work carried out by us is guaranteed for one year. Products are covered under the relevant manufacturers guarantees which range from 2 to 25 years depending on the product.
- We usually start with an informal chat over the phone and then follow this up with an e-mail with our price list and other details. Alternatively you can send us an e-mail with details and photos of your project.
- We will try to establish which technologies will be suitable for your property and budget.
- From there, we can survey the property and provide a quotation and estimate of annual energy savings if appropriate.
- We can advise on planning permission that may be applicable.
- Once planning has been confirmed we will usually require a 25% deposit in advance of the work.